CSS & XHTML for Web Development
With the help of CSS & XHTML tutorial, you will learn the web development process in an effective medium. You will come to know about building the main structure of your web pages and then making them appealing in order to make them appear professional and polished. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is one of the most versatile languages for scripting which provides the designers with more suppleness in terms of visual appearance for any website they want to create and means for changing the appearance of the web page without recoding. This flexibility and other unique practices which are taught during the CSS & XHTML tutorial can help in making you a top notch web designer. This in turn will help you in building a strong portfolio and clientele.
Learn How To:
• Build a powerful HTML structure in order to organize the content on your web page.
• Apply the formatting on your HTML structure with the help of CSS.
• Discover about how to supersede the inherited formatting with the help of CSS.
• Change the web pages without altering the HTML.
• Manage the structure of your website and previewing the same through the Dreamweaver, all with the help of this CSS & XHTML tutorial.