Photoshop CS3: Enhancing Digital Photographs
Photoshop CS3 training can really help you in understanding the process of Photoshop CS3: Enhancing Digital Photographs. This amazing series starts with an introduction to Adobe Photoshop CS3 and then transforms towards an overview on how to manage your photographs by making use of Adobe Bridge. The lessons evaluate several tools comprising in Adobe’s Camera Raw 4, outstanding image correction tools and layer alignment. You are also going to learn how true various types of flaws including noise and perspective work.
Learn how to:
• Make use of the strength of Adobe Bridge to introduce, organize and analyze your photographs.
• Understand the camera RAW workflow.
• Expose how to exchange your files to DNG, how to work on exposure, white balance, saturation and create amazing monochromes.
• Edit your TIFFS and JPEGS images without loosing their integrity.
• Learn some amazing techniques including whiten teeth, smoothen skin tones and adjust curves.
• Craft image stacks, blend and align your layers and utilize Photomerge to craft flawless eye popping panoramas.