Excel 2007: Advanced
Now that you have made your mind in learning the latest features of the Microsoft Excel 2007, in the initial set of the Excel 2007 training video series, you will be diving deep into the advanced competence of this essential software. While creating the pivot tables as well as macros appears to be scary, it will be easy for you to learn some of the new techniques in order to streamline your data analysis projects. You just need to sit back and explore about how to let loose the power of the Microsoft Excel with the help of this Excel 2007 training video series.
Learn how to:
• Sort out and filter the data in a fast manner using the Excel 2007.
• Sort and filter out the data on the basis of color.
• Master the pivot tables in order to summarize numerous rows of transaction based data into a flexible and easy to understand summary without making use of a signal formula.
• Reduce the repetitive tasks to single click of the mouse by creating a macro.
• Find out, why most of the recorded macros do not work effectively.
• Use the brand new tabs of the charting ribbons so as to quickly format the chart and make use of the dialog boxes in order to coax out the charts from Excel, which don’t appear like Microsoft Excel charts.
• Discover about making charts in different colors with the single click of the mouse. • Create excel report for each customer as well as department with just a couple of clicks of mouse.