Flash Lite 2.1: Creating Mobile Applications
With the help of Flash Lite 2.1 training, you will be able to have a strong hold in using the Flash Lite Player and understand the basic dissimilarities between the desktop flash players and other specific mobile issues. Further, you will be learning about developing the user interfaces, work in accordance with the class based progress techniques and make use of the XML socket connections as well as external data. Lastly, you will be taught about the working of external media and related platforms. Flash Lite 2.1 training will also explain about some wider issues relating the flash lite and development of the mobile content.
Learn how to:
• Control the visual objects by using the ActionScript 2.0.
• Understanding about creating various mobile games.
• Write the persistent data onto the handset.
• Loading this dynamic data through the XML hollow connections.
• Load the flash lite applications on the BREW devices with the help of Flash Lite 2.1 training.