Expression Web: Advanced
Learn How To: • Take you basic excel skills to an enhanced level by integrating and widen basic skills in order to get better results. • Make use of the advanced functions and date tools of the Excel 2010. • Automate the routine errands and provide simple answers to the difficult questions. • Explore the power of simplifying the composite data through the advanced charts as well as pivot tables. • Make audit calculations, handle the errors and find solutions to complex solutions. • Import as well as connect to the external data. • Create macros and build simple edits and use VBA edits for automating the routine tasks with the help of Excel 2010 training.
Learn How To:
• Use the drag and drop ASP.NET controls.
• Use the code free data binding in order to connect with the Access, SQL and the XML data sources.
• Speed up the content display with the help of several database tables.
• Creating login forms as well as password secured pages where in the users are given the power to edit the content.
• Use the validation features in order to make sure the proper entry on all the website forms.
• Include XML in your website and format the XML with XSL in an automatic manner with the help of expression web training.