Dreamweaver CS3: Advanced
You can take your web designing skills to a brand new level by enrolling yourself with the Dreamweaver CS3 course. Led by Janine Warner, you will be learning various tips for working effectively on the Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 design program. You will be learning about how to modify the CSS layouts and using the spry features in order to create user friendly drop down navigation bars and other basics of website creation with the help of ColdFusion.
Learn How To:
• Make use of the Dreamweaver CSS layouts and create designs, which are equal to the superior web standards with the help of this Dreamweaver CS3 course.
• Get an intro to the various benefits of the websites, which are driven by their database.
• Explore the basic techniques of creating a website by making use of the ColdFusion.
• Use the different Spry Features in order to create drop down navigation bars for the ease of the users.
• Discover how to make use of the spry in order to handle the verification form with this Dreamweaver CS3 course.