Word 2010 tutorial helps you learn more and more about Microsoft Word 2010 program. Learning the functioning of Microsoft Word 2010 is simple with video tutorials that will rapidly walk you through all the essential specifications Word has to proffer. Erin commences this amazing series with the fundamentals of getting you up, running, and recognizable with the tools and interface. Once you are done with the basic part you’ll move towards more superior topics like adding content, formatting, utilizing styles, creating tables, optimizing long documents, proofing and document protection. All through the tutorial, you are going to learn tricks, tips and techniques that will have your developing and formatting documents like a complete professional.
Learn How To:
• Discover the user interface and tools in Word 2010.
• Style and format paragraphs and characters.
• Explore how to rapidly add content like numbered and bulleted lists, spreadsheets, images and tables.
• Add cover pages, optimizing long documents, headers, footers and hyperlinks.
• Generate a complete table of contents, create a Mail Merge and proof and protect your important documents.