InDesign CS3: Essentials
InDesign CS3 tutorial is a combination of the real world experience in web designing, technical expertise as well as training background of the creator. In the first part of this tutorial, you are shown about navigating the Adobe Indesign CS3 user interfaces and the text, paragraph and the character options. In the second part of the InDesign CS3 tutorial, you will be learning about inserting photoshop, PDf as well as Illustrator files in your work. You will also be learning all the essential skills in using the color, working layers and preparing various designs for the final output.
Learn How to:
• Navigate the user interface, customize the important preferences and create various document presets.
• Place the different Illustrator and Photoshop files with just a number of clicks and make the images fit properly in the layout.
• Use the power of various other transparent effects including the glows, gradient feathers and bevels.
• Save the time with style, text wrap and various other tips along the designing way.
• Provide a professional touch to your lessons on paragraph formatting, spacing, hyphenation and other with the help of InDesign CS3 tutorial.