Excel 2010: Advanced
Excel 2010 training is one of the best mediums of learning about Microsoft Excel 2010. A large number of people are aware of the basics of the Spreadsheets, but they don’t know how to proceed to the next level of integrating the advanced skills for escalating their work. In this training series, you will be learning about the taking your core operating skills to an enhanced level. You will be exploring the advanced functions and chart features, related to the external data, using the data tools, leveraging the advanced auditing functions and a complete insight into the other features. You will also be learning about creating macros and working with the fundamental VBA code in order to customize and automate the work in the Excel 2010 training course.
Learn How To:
• Take you basic excel skills to an enhanced level by integrating and widen basic skills in order to get better results.
• Make use of the advanced functions and date tools of the Excel 2010.
• Automate the routine errands and provide simple answers to the difficult questions.
• Explore the power of simplifying the composite data through the advanced charts as well as pivot tables.
• Make audit calculations, handle the errors and find solutions to complex solutions.
• Import as well as connect to the external data.
• Create macros and build simple edits and use VBA edits for automating the routine tasks with the help of Excel 2010 training.