Final Cut Studio: A Post-Production Workflow
Final cut studio tutorial will help you in discovering different ways of making use of the flexible tools of Final Cut Studio. This software offers assorted types of solutions as well as configuration in order to enhance the level of productivity. In the Final cut studio tutorial, you will begin by learning the pros as well as cons of the compress and uncompressed flow of work. Yan Shvalb, the presenter of this tutorial, has shared his deep knowledge of non linear compositing, editing as well as 3D animation program in order to get high quality results.
Learn How To:
• Find out the ins and outs of the HDV working.
• Examine the positive as well as negative aspects of both the compressed as well as uncompressed flow of works.
• Optimize the flow of work that matches your requirements.
• Use DVD Studio Pro 4, Soundtrack Pro, Compressor 2, Final Cut Pro 5 and Motion 2 in a professional manner.
• Set up and manage the cluster with the help of Qmaster and perform various divided services using the compressor, all with the help of Final Cut Studio Tutorial.