Flash Catalyst CS 5.5: Essentials
Flash Catalyst CS 5.5 training will help you in learning the process and flow of work for cr4eating user interfaces for the websites and applications based on Flex. Created for designers, Flash Catalyst CS 5.5 Essentials makes use of the combination of perceptive user interfaces and Adobe toolsets along with consistency and expressiveness. In this training course, you will learn to wireframe the applications, design different user interfaces, build components, include integrations, incorporate audio and video, unite date and understand the working of Flash builder. Upon successful completion of Flash Catalyst CS 5.5 training, you will be capable of importing designs of user interfaces from the Illustrator or Photoshop. You will also be learning about making interactive wireframe, build as well as modify look and skin of a user interface using the fully reliable artwork. You will also learn to edit art in the Illustrator and Photoshop, make interactive elements, and define the component states, transitions as well as interactions. This will be followed by previewing, testing and publishing your particular project.
Learn How To:
• Use of the latest five features of this title enables the ongoing collaborations of the project.
• Make use of the resizable components and applications which help in making the websites look great.
• Use the enhanced timelines, animations, library panels and other features of workspace improvement.
• Derive benefits from custom skinnable elements, which are created by the Flash Builder 4.5 developers and are skinned by designers in the Flash Catalyst CS5.5.
• Use the improved interactions in order to target various components directly from artboard and making the transition definition much easier process with the help of Flash Catalyst CS 5.5 training.