Flash CS3 Professional: ActionScript 3 UI & Data
Flash CS3 Pro training will help you in discovering the new territories in the world of data handling as well as user interface designing (UI) with the ActionScript 3 languages in the Flash CS3 Professional. Under the guidance of John Ulliman, you will be able to learn more about designing typical types of shopping applications and handling the peripheral graphic data. You will also be learning about drawing and manipulating the display text statistics and graphs. You will also be learning to look at the varied types of date and loading them as well as use them in making the flash applications. You will also be able to discover using the new components and elements in Flash CS3.
Learn how to:
• Built and make use of a typical user interface device.
• Make use of the XML files in creating various kinds of flash applications.
• Make shopping applications by using all the external files of data and create the user interface controls in order to enable easy browsing, easy display of information and easy management of the cart.
• Explore about plotting the data which is whether in the form of GPS coordinates from a simple file text to the RSS data and stock from the XML structured documents.
• Customize the user interface elements in order to match your needs regarding the looks and feels you require in your particular application through the Flash CS3 pro training.