Flash CS3 Professional: ActionScript 3 Essentials
You can get a firm grip in using the latest version of Flash CS3 ActionScript with the help of Flash CS3 Pro course. If you are using it for the first time, this course will help you in understanding how to make the flash applications more lively and active by making use of the scripting language in order to add control effects and interactivity. If you are familiar with the working of ActionScript 2, then our Video tutorials will help you in making a switch by applying negligible amount of efforts with the help of new updates in syntax, naming and class structure. In the Flash CS3 pro course also includes 2 series that will help you in learning the working of ActionScript 1 and 2. Although these tutorials are established in the Flash 8 pro, all your applications will work well in the Flash CS3 Professional, Advanced Flash Professional 8, ActionScript Advanced Flash Professional 8 and Next Level ActionScript.
Learn how to:
• Review the basics of panel in the ActionScript 3 and learn about setting up of the ActionScript preferences by making use of the Script Selection Panel and Reference Library.
• Make use of the dot syntax notation and inscribe ActionScript 3 structures.
• Debug the ActionScript 3 structures when the things are not working in the right direction.
• Use the methods and properties for ActionScript 3 in built classes for having a complete control over the Textfields, sounds and movieclips.
• Create the event handlers of ActionScript 3 in built classes in order to include interactivity and respond to the events granted by users and other program events like data loading and sounds.
• Build and use the custom classes in order to modify the preloaded classes like customized buttons and obtain more reusability from the animated movieclips and applications with the help of this Flash CS3 Pro course.