Dreamweaver CS3: From GoLive to Dreamweaver CS3
Dreamweaver CS3 training can really offer you great help when it comes to Dreamweaver CS3: From GoLive to Dreamweaver CS3. You need to make an even changeover from GoLive to Dreamweaver CS3. In this amazing series, Janine Warner exemplifies how similar these kinds of freeware are and also how simple Dreamweaver is to utilize when you know where to locate every single thing.
Some of the key features of this product are: Graphics, CSS, Testing, Smart objects and publishing features become quick functions to not only utilize but learn in the quickest possible time.
Learn how to:
• Open a GoLive website in Dreamweaver CS3.
• Compare the interfaces of both these programs.
• Get started constructing new pages appropriate away and explore the simplest alternatives for inserting images and text.
• Locate where all the Dialog boxes and CSS panels are in Dreamweaver.
• Get an introduction to all the superior features of Dreamweaver.